Friday, March 26, 2010

Motivate! Motivate! Motivate!

Well, I finally badgered my adviser enough so that she got a chapter back to me! (Supposedly all three were going to be back yesterday... I still hadn't seen them this morning, but by noon she had at least got one back to me. Will I get the other two today? It's anybody's guess!)

Basically the only comment she wrote was "Why?" Over and over again. Apparently I need to motivate why I'm doing what I'm doing a lot more. She had actually told me this earlier, so I added nice little c.f.'s back to the first two chapters. Apparently that's not the right way to go about it.

I would complain, but I'm just so happy to have some work to do that I think I'll just do that instead.

1 comment:

  1. good thing it didn't have the letter "m e" in addition to those why's ;)

    ReplyDelete