Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sigh of relief

I finished my NWAV poster. We made it to the store 10 minutes before closing time last night to get it printed. (Apparently the three closer Office Depots couldn't print something that large, so they had to send it to this store that was farther away.) Then I shipped it out this morning. Guess how much an overnight poster box to Canada costs? Almost $70. Ugh. But that's cheaper than flying there and staying in a hotel, so I'm not complaining too much.

While we're on the subject of costs, can you guess how much a 3' x 3' glossy poster goes for?

$40.

But isn't it pretty?


Okay, I know I have way too much text and way too few charts. It's not the ideal poster. But even my adviser commented that the colors are nice!


I don't think this is necessary, but just in case, this poster is copyrighted by me. Please don't reproduce it. Actually, if you look at it closely you'll probably realize it's not great. I couldn't put much content on there. But if you do like it or something, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment